Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nails- Feathers, Jeweled Mint, Expanding Circles

 Here are some nail art I've done recently.

Feathers
The feather design was taken from Pinterest. I added the jewel to add some sparkle. I didn't want to do the design on all my fingers so I chose two fingers and added glitter to a couple of the others. The biggest challenge was actually painting the feathers. I've never done such detailed work on my finger nails before so it was exciting to face the challenge! The other challenge was painting with my left hand. My nails on my right hand didn't turn out as great but it wasn't too bad considering I can barely write with my left :P Here's a picture of the more successful hand :)


Jeweled Mint
 I love the delicate and elegant design of many Japanese nail designs so I decided to try it out for myself. 



Expanding Circles
Not sure what they are exactly...flowers? Fireworks? Dandelions?


Thanks for reading!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment